Boys & Girls Club of Allentown is proudly serving our community during the Coronavirus pandemic
The Boys & Girls Club of Allentown is excited to have our members return to their clubhouses.
With your child’s safety and protection at the forefront of our plan, here are some of the important changes that we are have implemented:
- A wide variety of socially-distanced activities that are designed for both safety and fun!
- To keep with social distancing requirements, smaller adult-to-child ratios. Adult to child ratios will be kept to 1:10. No groups will exceed 11 including BGCA members and staff. All rooms are limited to a maximum of 11 people.
- Preregistration is required in order to attend. Call your Clubhouse and find out more details.
- For your convenience and safety, new family curbside pickup and drop-off processes.
- Health checks, careful symptom monitoring, and safety plans put in place to minimize risk and support families in the event of potential exposure.
- A Mask or face covering is required for staff, members, and any outside visitors to the Club’s facilities.
- Scheduled and thorough hygiene and sanitation practices built into the day.
- New signage to help Club members with social distancing and hygiene practices.